Llama Hike (1 to 4 guests)
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind hike in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains with our friendly llamas! Hikers will learn about our famous llamas’ interesting histories and how to safely handle the animals before heading out on a hike with gorgeous mountaintop views on our private trails.
Each family/group gets 1 to 3 lovable llamas to share and there’s plenty of time for llama cuddles and, of course, llama selfies! This moderate hike is around 1 mile long and requires walking uphill on rocky and sometimes slippery terrain. This experience lasts approximately an hour and a half.
Reservations are required to reserve your spot on the hike. We need a minimum of 4 hikers for a hike to go as scheduled and may contact you about rescheduling if we do not have enough bookings. We welcome all ages on our llama hikes, and children 5 and under are free. When you make your reservation, please let us know if you have anyone under that age.
- Unique hike in the Blue Ridge mountains with llamas.
- Learn about llama histories and safe handling.
- Private trails with mountaintop views.
- Time for cuddles and llama selfies.
- Moderate, 1-mile hike on rocky/slippery terrain.
- The experience lasts about 1.5 hours.
- Reservations required.
- Welcomes all ages; kids 5 and under are free.
Select Date & Time
- Price: $45
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Capacity: 1 - 4