Register for an activity by clicking on the activity description and following the instructions in the details.
*Pre-registration is required so that we can ensure the right number of staff for programs.
- This event has passed.
June 18 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until August 31, 2020
Get inspired by all that nature has to offer and get creative!
Class led by: M Rathsack
Registration fee: $25.00 (includes all materials)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the class or projects
Each week will feature a new project such as (pictured above):
- Paper Making: Create your own sheets of paper using recycled paper, cotton linters, and a variety of floral additives.
- Hardback Journal: Make your own journal – Learn how to sew a set of signatures using the pamphlet stitch and decorate the cover with a variety of beautiful papers.
- Fabric Collage Frame: Create a stunning collage of recycled African kitenge fabric scraps on a wooden picture frame.
- Nature Inspired Block Prints: Learn to create your own foam stamps to print designs inspired by nature. Create an art piece or a set of notecards.
- Felted Wool Soap: Create a washcloth and bar of soap in one! Learn to use the wet felting technique to wrap a bar of soap in colorful wool.